Thursday, March 29, 2012

Memeology - Versatile Liebster


One of the rather fun things about this blogging game is all the nice meme-y things that are floating around.  I'm always dead pleased when I get tagged in one, because it means at least one person has noticed I'm writing stuff.  When there's a whole internet of stuff to read, I'm regularly astounded that there are people reading my bit of it.
Massive thanks are therefore in order, to the lovely and photographically talented @HPMcQ - If you like pretty photographs and nicely crafted words I suggest you pay her blog a visit, it's ace - she has tagged me with not one, but TWO of the aforementioned memes.  Generosity, thy name is @HPMcQ!
First up; the Versatile Blogger Award.
Versatile blogger rules:
1. Thank the blogger who has awarded you and link back to them – done!
2. Share seven things about yourself – should be easy, thankfully it doesn't stipulate that they should be interesting.
3. Pass the award along to 15 other newly discovered blogs - erm, yeah, I'm grateful and everything, but FIFTEEN?  Come on now.  I'll think of some and add them at the bottom. 
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME:
1.  I have seven bikes in my garage.  Five of them are mine.  I love them all.
2.  I am a basketball player, despite not being freakishly tall, particularly fit, or being American.
3. I am a ridiculous perfectionist when it comes to making sandwiches.  Almost everything else I do is slapdash.
4.  I once beat someone at Streetfighter 2 using my feet to control the game.  Also I was very drunk.
5.  I still live in the town I was born in, and in which my family can be traced back over three hundred years.
6.  I am finding this harder than it ought to be, because it's late and I should be in bed.
7.  I have an uncle who is a catwalk make-up artist.  That's not really about me is it?  Well, it'll have to do.
Next!
The Liebster Award, which looks like this: 
The liebster award rules:
1. Thank your liebster blog award presenter on your blog – Yep. 
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you - Yep.
3. Copy & paste the award onto your blog - Yep.
4. Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award – That's more reasonable.  Five I can do.
5. Inform them of their nomination – never fear, I shall.
Okay then, just the nice bit now, wherein I big up some other bloggers:
@mummyglitzer - she's applying for jobs, which is boring, so now she can have a break.
@alwaysamummy - she's not even twenty-one yet.  Makes me sick.  Youth, honestly.
@_firsttimedaddy - because he is always telling me I'm funny, and the ASW in me laps that shit up.
@bishopstonmum - she's a new blogger, like me.  New bloggers need love.
@mcmurphycuckoo - she's even newer, a couple of days of blogging under her belt.

1 comment: