Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Britmums Live

In just a couple of days time I'm heading over to that London, famousest place in all of England, for some blogging conference good times.
I'll be honest, I don't really know what to expect. I've been to a few conferences for work before, and I usually spend them sitting on my own, wishing away the minutes until the next time I can get a cup of tea and check Twitter on my phone. This time though, LOTS of the people who usually live in my phone will be IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME. Eek.
If you see me standing on my own, please come and talk to me. I'm really very friendly once I get past my shyness.
On with the questions for the I'm Going To Britmums Linky Meme Thing
*sings* Getting to know you, getting to know all about youuuuuuuuuuu...
Name: Lewis
Twitter ID: @babberblog
Height: 6ft
Hair: Very little on top of my head, a bit more on my face, some in other areas which I won't be displaying during the conference.
Eyes: I have two. They will likely be the bloodshot red of a person with a serious pollen allergy. Because that's what I have. Or, possibly, I've got the rage virus but haven't turned all "fast zombie". Yet.
Is this your first blogging conference?
It is. I'd only been blogging for a few months when last year's conference happened, and wasn't sure I'd still be doing it a year on, but here I am.
Are you attending both days?
Yes. Unless I get so devastatingly drunk on the Friday night that I can't face any more new knowledge. I'm sure that won't happen.
What are you most looking forward to at BritMums Live 2013?
Meeting people for the first time in real life, catching up with a couple of people I've met before, learning some stuff.
What are you wearing?
Nothing special. Jeans. A t-shirt. Trainers. I don't really do dressing up. I might bring a shirt, just in case I'm feeling flash.
What do you hope to gain from BritMums Live 2013?
A hangover. Some friends. Bloggy tips. 
Tell us one thing about you that not everyone knows
I once got so drunk at a Christmas party that when my girlfriend (now wife *fist pump*) phoned to ask if I was okay I couldn't work out whether I was stood up or lying on the floor. Proud moments. I was lying on the floor.
There we are, that's a bit about me. Come and speak to me at Britmums Live to find out much more. Some of it may even be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Loved your answers! I'm looking forward to BritMums Live too - should be a fab event.
    if you see me please stop and say hi as I'd love to connect :)

    Best wishes

    Alison

    ReplyDelete